Thursday, May 28, 2009

Onion rings - Pt. 2



My obsession with onion rings continues.  In the first round all the onion rings were true rings.  In this variation, the outer round is a chain.  In a way it was easier to tension the outer layer by making it a chain, but I think that's more a function of stitch counts than ring vs. chain.  I don't want to experiment with different stitch counts at this point though!  I do like all the rings of the onion in 1 color though.  I could still do the outer one as a chain, just use the shoe lace trick before making the chain.  However, as I hardly work with 2 colors, it doesn't matter.  

Did anyone see the video on msnbc.com about the 2 moose calves in an Alaska backyard?  How I wish that was *my* backyard!  I keep hoping... 

1 comment: