
I have absolutely no recollection of when I started or finished this little medallion. It must have been finished right before or sometime during my lace hiatus, since the ends were left unfinished and I just worked them in over the weekend. The pattern is from one of my Russian books. Initially I had planned on making several and connecting them into a runner/table topper. When finished with the first one though, I realized that I didn't like the pattern nearly enough to make several more. It also bothered me that the outer chains only have 4 picots, so there is no way to evenly connect the medallions with one another. I probably could have used 2 connecting picots to make it even (the book only shows 1), but it really doesn't matter. The medallion itself is cute enough.
Made with DMC 80 in ecru.
LOL! I love the title of your post. I have several pieces like that, too! Most of them are actually UFO's! LOL!
ReplyDelete