
Oh no, I'm almost all caught up with the challenge motifs I've made since the beginning of the year! Now will not have much to post that often. I might have to start posting each time I finish a round of a doily. Come to think of it, I used to scan doilies after each round was finished. I'm not too sure why I stopped doing that. Probably because usually I'm too eager to start a new round, to bother taking time out to scan.
This motif is from 24 Snowflakes in Tatting and was done using 1 strand of DMC metallic floss. Splitting this skein also gave me a hard time and I ruined quite a bit of string in the process. Luckily I got enough to finish this motif without too many broken strands due to rings not closing.
Look at all these pretty and sparkly things in your blog! As much as I like the look of it, I have no patience for metallic thread.
ReplyDelete