
Another little snowflake from
Tatted Snowflakes. This one is "Tiny Snowflake" and it really is tiny! Even when made with Kreinik No. 4 braid! I learned my lesson when doing the previous one, and this time I climbed out of the center ring with a split ring. I think it looks much more balanced now. It was a pain doing the split ring though, because I didn't want to use two shuttles. The second shuttle ended up being the spool of thread. Not easy, but it was doable for 1 tiny split ring.
This snowflake was finished in March.
What a cute little motif! How do you like tatting with the Krenik thread? I have not tried it yet. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Mica, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Are you a regular visitor??
ReplyDeleteIt was nice to come over and find your blog, enjoying my visit.