Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Motif No. 3


Yet another metallic motif I made in January. This is the 2nd day from 24 Snowflakes in Tatting, and yes, I am working my way through the book.  I will try to make all 24 snowflakes using a different color of the DMC metallic thread.  I haven't actually checked if there are 24 colors though!  I assume there are.  If not, I will have to chose a few of my favorites and repeat them.  Splitting this skein was easy.  

Until recently,  I thought I was the only person to work through books, but now I see that others do so as well!  There are several books I am working through now and will talk about them in more detail when I post the project.  

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! Good for you for trying to do all the snowflakes in that book! I have that book, too. Love it. Snowflakes and hearts are my favorite things to tat.

    ReplyDelete