Bobbin Lace:
I finally worked through all pieces in my honiton book! I really hadn't planned on making the moth separately, but I liked him so much I couldn't resist. Once I was done with the moth though, I was more than happy to take a break from honiton for a while.
My next pricking is not quite ready to go - soon.
Tatting:
I seem to be taking a tatting break these days. I was in a rush to finish the baby shoes at the beginning of the month, which means that I spent way too much time tatting one weekend. After that I had to take a bit of a break. I did manage to finish another Morton motif (or at least sew in the ends...) as well as the monthly motif for the 25 motif challenge - from August!
Needle lace:
I think I picked it up a few times in the beginning of the month. I really want to finish the mat I am working on, I don't know why I keep putting it off. It's probably hard to believe based on what I say, but I really do enjoy making needle lace!
Teneriffe:
Nothing this month.
Knotted lace:
Nothing this month.
Puncetto:
My newest obsession continues, but has slowed down a bit. Once I start a new pattern I'm fine, but I always put off starting. I want to do the whole base in one sitting just to make sure that I am counting correctly... Since I am a beginner, I am slow. Very slow. That's what keeps me from starting new patterns, which is probably a good thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment