Oops - a day late!
Bobbin Lace:
Almost done with my honiton pattern! I kind of put it aside for the first two weeks of the month, but have spent most of my lace-making time on it in the last two weeks. I can't wait to take it off my pillow. It's also time to move onto some other lace for a bit...
Tatting:
Hm. This month, tatting has definitely taken a back seat to bobbin lace, especially in the last 2 weeks or so.
Slow but steady progress on my WIP. I was afraid that the round I'm working on now would be very fiddly, but it's not too bad. Luckily it's working up pretty quickly. I still have quite a bit to go though.
I had planned on finishing a motif for the 25 motif challenge, but that didn't happen as I had a gift I had to finish first! Hopefully I will post the pictures later in the week/weekend.
Needle lace:
Nothing this month.
Teneriffe:
Nothing this month.
Knotted lace:
Nothing this month. I see a pattern here...
Puncetto:
My latest obsession! It's still taking a back seat to bobbin lace though.
I can't believe it's September! It's been a strange summer though and it's probably a good thing it's over. Hopefully things will settle down and return to normal this fall.
No comments:
Post a Comment