Excellent! I really need to practice my bobbinlace so I can do something cool like this!
OH! I DO like your camel! Very cool. bev
Yay! Camels are awsome, we love them :D
I love this camel, and I loved the moth. :)
Ooh, camels are one of my favorite creatures! Would you share this lace pattern with me?
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thanks everyone!Gina - you should try the tape laces. I really think they are a good way to learn bobbin lace. You can quickly learn to make a variety of cool/cute/small things instead making endless bookmarks. (Not that there is anything wrong with bookmarks!)Isdihara - sorry, it's not my pattern
wow, he makes me want to learn bobbin lace!
Excellent! I really need to practice my bobbinlace so I can do something cool like this!
ReplyDeleteOH! I DO like your camel! Very cool. bev
ReplyDeleteYay! Camels are awsome, we love them :D
ReplyDeleteI love this camel, and I loved the moth. :)
ReplyDeleteOoh, camels are one of my favorite creatures! Would you share this lace pattern with me?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone!
ReplyDeleteGina - you should try the tape laces. I really think they are a good way to learn bobbin lace. You can quickly learn to make a variety of cool/cute/small things instead making endless bookmarks. (Not that there is anything wrong with bookmarks!)
Isdihara - sorry, it's not my pattern
wow, he makes me want to learn bobbin lace!
ReplyDelete