Bobbin lace:
I finally finished the bobbin lace tulip! The pattern itself did not take long to make, but I had it for a while and had been looking forward to making it.
The next pattern is already on the pillow. Although progress is slower than I would like, it is coming along.
I finally finished the bobbin lace tulip! The pattern itself did not take long to make, but I had it for a while and had been looking forward to making it.
The next pattern is already on the pillow. Although progress is slower than I would like, it is coming along.
Tatting:
I made a version of Jon's "Sweet Rose" in metallic thread. I did make some progress on one of my WIPs, but not it is still slow going.
I am also slowly working on the second round of the 25 motif challenge. Motif 44 is done - six to go and I will be done!
I am also slowly working on the second round of the 25 motif challenge. Motif 44 is done - six to go and I will be done!
Teneriffe:
I picked up this lace again and made another small motif. I am still not sure what I think of this lace, but I guess the fact that I keep coming back to it (albeit after long pauses) should tell me something.
Puncetto:
Finished another square. Although it was started a while back, it was on hold for a while in order to to figure out how make it. Despite it all, I had to start over and completed the whole thing in about a week.
∫Miscellaneous:
I couldn't resist making this zipper coin purse! It is coming quite useful to hold the shuttles and my project when I take my tatting outside while waiting for dinner to grill.
I couldn't resist making this zipper coin purse! It is coming quite useful to hold the shuttles and my project when I take my tatting outside while waiting for dinner to grill.
No comments:
Post a Comment