Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July Progress 2013


I wish I could say that the reason I have not been making as much lace is because I have been spending all my spare time in the yard!  While that is partially true, work has been pretty hectic and busy the last few weeks as well keeping me busy in the evenings.

Bobbin lace:
Slowly working on my current WIP.  It's not going as fast as I would like probably because I am not crazy about the pattern.  I really should stop making patterns I don't like very much.  It's not like I have a lack of patterns!

Tatting:
I've been plugging away on two WIPs.  One is almost done - I just have a few ends to work in.  Actually, I'm not sure if it's done, but for now I am calling it done.

I also completed a few small motifs.  Sometimes completing a small project is very satisfying, plus it gives me an excuse to ignore a larger WIP!

Needle Lace:
Nothing.

Teneriffe:
Nothing. 

Knotted Lace:
I finally picked this up after a verrrrry loooooong hiatus!  The small piece I finally completed was a combination of aimless practice and a sampler from the book.  Surprisingly, it turned out OK!

Puncetto:
Nothing.

Crochet:
Nothing.

1 comment:

  1. Laughed about your comment about no lack of patterns and not caring for the one you are using. I know that one well!

    ReplyDelete