Bobbin lace:
Still plugging away on my current WIP and I hope to have it completed soon.
Tatting:
I made quite a few small projects this month. Little motifs are good to pick up when I don't have the time or energy to pick up a large project! I managed to complete two more motifs towards my 25 motif challenge (round 2). Although it is nice to have an excuse to work with metallic threads, I think I will be happy when the challenge is over...
Maybe because the temperatures are very un-spring like, I made two more snowflakes. Granted, one is made with black thread, but the other one actually looks like a snowflake!
Finally, in honor of brood II (still waiting to hear a single solitary cicada in my neck of the woods!) I tatted a celtic cicada.
Oh, and I guess I can't forget I finished my monthly quota of minitats ends!
Maybe because the temperatures are very un-spring like, I made two more snowflakes. Granted, one is made with black thread, but the other one actually looks like a snowflake!
Finally, in honor of brood II (still waiting to hear a single solitary cicada in my neck of the woods!) I tatted a celtic cicada.
Oh, and I guess I can't forget I finished my monthly quota of minitats ends!
Needle Lace:
It's kind of cheating, but I did post the latest needle lace flower, even though I was completed in April:)
Puncetto:
In preparation for my current project, I made a sample of two large spiders. Luckily they are very similar to the smaller spiders I made earlier.
Crochet:
I am not sure what inspired me, but I pulled out my crochet hooks and made a little hexagon.
I am not sure what inspired me, but I pulled out my crochet hooks and made a little hexagon.
No comments:
Post a Comment