I don't speak Italian, but I named this motif "large spiders". It is more of a practice piece than anything else. I had initially considered doing three repeats, but the large spiders are very similar to the small spiders, so I figured I didn't need to make three repeats. Of course, I will still have to check the book whenever I use it, but making an third repeat would not take care of that!
A motif with these large spiders is already in progress. Well, the base row is made. I have yet to make an actual spider:)
Speaking of spiders, our house spiders are starting to make an appearance again. There is something comforting in having a spider in almost every corner of the house...
You are funny! I am also comforted by spiders and most folks give me an odd look if I admit this. Arachnids (spelling?) are not well loved in most places!
ReplyDeleteI read somewhere that human beings are never more than 6 or 5 feet away from a spider - ever!
I like to remind some spider-sweaters if the futility of their actions with this amazing bit of info. : ))
Fox
... Make that spider-swatters.
ReplyDeleteI've been fascinated by this lace technique for a long time. I even have books about it, but I have yet to try it. Your spiders are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThis is looking really good. Still a huge fan of your needle lace.
ReplyDelete