Sunday, May 5, 2013

Motif No. 42



I may have done well in terms of making lace in April, but it's getting hard - the yard is calling me!  Not to even mention all the other things that get in the way:)

I completed this little motif this morning while doing laundry.  I am counting it as motif No. 42 of the second round of 25 motif challenge.  This is Ribbon Snowflake from Tatted Snowflakes by Vida Sunderman.  I made it with Kreinik braid no. 4.

Overall this was an enjoyable (and quick!) little pattern to make.  While making it, I kept thinking that this would be a base motif to use to make a larger piece by joining these motifs together.  Not that I need ideas for new projects...

The motif is ~ 1 inch in diameter.

1 comment:

  1. I love the sparkle in that thread! I'm not familiar with it, but I think I may look for some. Then again, maybe I should just use up some of the stash I have on hand! ;-)

    ReplyDelete