Monday, May 13, 2013

Sweet Rose



Another black snowflake from Jon's collection.  Obviously I have only made a few of them so far, but from what I can tell by looking at the pictures, this is my favorite one.  Something about it just speaks to me.  While making it, I kept thinking that this pattern screams out for beads...

Made with Lisbeth size 4o in black.  I have to say that I am really not a fan of size 40, but it does give a slightly more substantial piece than size 80.

5 comments:

  1. You don’t like #40? It is not THAT much bigger than #80 of some brands... I use it mainly, with #80 creeping in there at times.

    This is a beautiful design and you are so brave to tat in black. Lovely work, Mica.
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Utterly adorable. Your tatting is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful pattern and looks so dramatic in black! Beads would look great! Very nicely tatted!

    ReplyDelete