Bobbin Lace:
I finished the project I have been working on for the last 2 months or so. The next pricking is already on the pillow! A scan to follow shortly...
I also made a quick heart to put into a wedding card as well as two metallic bobbin lace stars.
Although I don't make it a habit, there is something to be said for having 2 projects going on on 2 pillows. Maybe I will have to make little side projects more often.
Tatting:
I haven't been tatting much lately, although I did manage to finish a few small items. One was a motif No. 31 for the 25 motif challenge (round 2). I have two other small items that are either done or almost done which I hope to show soon.
Needle lace:
I worked on it a little bit, I think earlier in the month. I was hoping to have it done by the end of the year, but that obviously didn't happen. There's always 2011!
Teneriffe:
I finally completed two more Teneriffe motifs. I really don't know why I don't pick this lace up more often. Once I get started, it's quite enjoyable to make! I think I also found a good way to make it - on my bobbin lace pillow! Maybe in 2011 I will get around to making a cute small Teneriffe pillow. It might help to convince me to pick up this lace more often!
Knotted lace:
Nothing this month.
Puncetto:
Still having a lot of fun with this lace! This little guy was actually completed in November, but since I posted it in December, it counts for December:) Another motif is close to being done. I was hoping to have it done by the end of the year, but didn't quite manage. At least I will have something done soon in the new year:)
No comments:
Post a Comment