Saturday, March 1, 2014

February Progress 2014


I am starting to wonder if this winter will ever end!

Bobbin lace:
I am making rather slow but steady progress on my WIP.  I also finished another small motif to go along with the one I completed in January.  Looks like I have not posted either one yet...

Tatting:
I a slowly making progress on my WIPs and have even managed to complete some!  Gerbera daisy is done and the butterfly doily is almost done as well!

Aside from those two, I have been working on a few other WIPs and am making slow but steady progress on those.

No matter how hard I try to focus on my larger WIPs, I always seem to start smaller projects on the side.  This month I completed two more metallic snowflakes.

Needle Lace:
A small motif is in progress.  Recently I've been wearing a lot of textured nail polishes which make needle lace difficult!

Puncetto:
I just started a puncetto motif as well.  Not much to say about that one, well other than the same point about textured nail polish...

No comments:

Post a Comment