Almost done! This was photographed last weekend and I got a little more done early in the week. I had initially planned on posting earlier, but have been dealing with the effects of having so much snow and ice on the roof. Fun times!
This is quite a lot of work, and I admit I'm intrigued by the butterfly pattern. It looks 'layered'!
There are lists of Workbasket patterns on the internet (no photos that I can find) and this pattern may be in the Dec. 1977 issue. It's the only butterfly doily listed.
You certainly do a lot of needlework projects, and finish most of them, or at least don't abandon them forever! I think this Is a real showstopper!
Wow, that's going to look fabulous!
ReplyDeleteThat is a very elegant butterfly doily!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThat looks a project of a lifetime, It's going to lovely when finished and an heirloom for the future.
ReplyDeleteMargaret
This is quite a lot of work, and I admit I'm intrigued by the butterfly pattern. It looks 'layered'!
ReplyDeleteThere are lists of Workbasket patterns on the internet (no
photos that I can find) and this pattern may be in the Dec.
1977 issue. It's the only butterfly doily listed.
You certainly do a lot of needlework projects, and finish most
of them, or at least don't abandon them forever! I think this
Is a real showstopper!
Oh Mica, I love this. What a huge amount of work you've accomplished.
ReplyDeleteThis is just beautiful! Can't wait to see the finished doily. Who's pattern is it?
ReplyDelete