I can't believe it's February already! If January is any indication, this year will fly by.
Bobbin lace:
I finally sat down at my pillow again and started working on my WIP. I am not progressing by leaps and bounds, but at least my pillow is not neglected either.
I also completed a little bobbin lace star - scans to follow sometime soon.
I also completed a little bobbin lace star - scans to follow sometime soon.
Tatting:
Needle Lace:
After a long break, I started working on needle lace. Reticella to be more specific. I may end up posting it as WIP if I start to lose interest - that seems to be good motivation for picking up a project!
Puncetto:
Picked up another WIP I started last year. Last summer, to be more accurate and finally finished it. Post coming soon - I hope...
Knitting:
Although the knitting was all done at the very end of last year, I posted my two most recent knitting projects. Both were fun to make for various reasons. I have also been told that the fish hat is a success and gets a lot of comment/attention when worn:) Timing of the mittens was also perfect. There have been plenty of occasions to determine how warm they actually are!
Knitting:
Although the knitting was all done at the very end of last year, I posted my two most recent knitting projects. Both were fun to make for various reasons. I have also been told that the fish hat is a success and gets a lot of comment/attention when worn:) Timing of the mittens was also perfect. There have been plenty of occasions to determine how warm they actually are!
No comments:
Post a Comment