Monday, February 3, 2014

Puncetto B



This square was started sometime last year and completed late last month. If I recall I started it later summer/early fall.  I'm not sure why I put it aside, but it may have been that I was unsure how to make the small square in the center.  As with most things in Puncetto, once I reached that portion it was farily straightforward.

One thing I notice in just about all my squares is that they end up a rhomboid shape.  Either my tension gets tighter as I work or I have a hard time keeping my tension even at the start.  It probably does not help that most of my squares are complete with a hug working gap somewhere along the line.  Very few squares are worked over the span of several days.

Not much else to say about this - made with DMC Cebelia 30.

2 comments:

  1. I like this. If I had been able to find that out -of-date book, I might have joined you I your Puncetto-ing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I really like seeing your puncetto work. I don't think it's particularly rhomboid, incidentally. A bit of light blocking is all it would need. Looks really good to me!

    ReplyDelete