Please excuse the not-so great picture of one of my current tatting WIPs. Similarly to the
bobbin lace butterfly I posted earlier this month, I had the best intentions of completing this piece last year. Obviously, that did not happen! I hope that by posting it, it will give ma an incentive to complete this piece once and for all. What can I say, the pattern no longer interest me and it's hard to pick up my shuttles.
Based on the latest two WIPs someone may think I have a thing for butterflies. That's really not the case, in fact it's probably one of the reasons work on both pieces has slowed down.
Ohhh, mica, I am loving this! What pattern are you using?
ReplyDeleteFox. : )
Looks like only a little more to go, but it already looks amazing!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHow lovely! Tatting is such a wonderful art! Don't give up......finish!
ReplyDeleteThank you everyone for your nice comments! Seeing that I am almost done, I will try to finish.
ReplyDeleteFox - this is an old Workbasket pattern. Unfortunately I don't what issue, since I found this copy in a vintage tatting book I picked up at a library sale.