Bobbin lace:
Steadily plugging away at my large (kind of) WIP paid off and I finished the doily I was working on sooner than I had expected. The next much smaller piece is almost done.
Tatting:
Needle Lace:
I finally got back to needle lace and completed a piece I started working on over a year ago! In order to keep the momentum going, I already started a new piece. As I started the new piece, I decided that I do indeed like making needle lace. Now that that has been confirmed, I hope I don't put it down for a year...
Puncetto:
I finished a small square that I had started in February. Next square is already in progress as well.
Knitting:
I completed a second hat. Although both hats were posted this month, the first one was finished earlier. I started a new accessory that's fun to make that I tend to pick it up every few days. So far it hasn't stalled and I am making steady progress. Another small piece is almost finished and will be posted once I block it.
I completed a second hat. Although both hats were posted this month, the first one was finished earlier. I started a new accessory that's fun to make that I tend to pick it up every few days. So far it hasn't stalled and I am making steady progress. Another small piece is almost finished and will be posted once I block it.
Yard work?! It's hard to imagine starting in the yard yet, but the time is fast approaching. It looks like you have a very organized way of achieving your goals. I'm not list oriented... it might scare me away from getting anything accomplished! ;-)
ReplyDelete