I
really want to get through all these Minitats. As I have mentioned before, I finished all them a loooong time ago, and now am slowly plugging through working in the ends. I definitely learned my lesson - work in the ends as you go along, especially if you don't need the pieces for a subsequent row (like you would in a doily)!
These Minitats as the title says are numbers 24 - 29 (left to right).
My favorite in this series of 5 is No. 26, the middle one. I also like No. 27.
As an aside, I've been staring at my fingernails all day while typing. I painted my nails on Monday night with what looked like a subtle periwinkle blue in the bottle. I could tell it had a bit of a foil finish, but imagine my surprise when the light periwinkle blue turned out to be a very metallic turquoise foil nail polish! The closest I can think of it a blue Mag Light. Very pretty color, but not at all what I was expecting! It catches the light very nicely though:)
No comments:
Post a Comment