Bobbin Lace:
Slowly plugging away on the new pattern. When I started I didn't like it as much as some of the ones I have done previously, but it's coming along. I'm starting to like it more, which always makes a pattern more fun to work on!
Tatting:
I still seem to be taking a bit of a break from tatting. I am almost done with my next 25 motif challenge metallic snowflake and I actually picked up my large WIP a few times. OK, maybe once or twice, but still, it's a start!
Needle lace:
Nothing. Need to change that.
Teneriffe:
I'm on a roll! Two motifs completed last month and one more completed this month! I wonder how long this will last. (As I had expected, it's more fun to work on a pillow compared to all the other convoluted methods I had tried earlier.) I will post the completed one soon - i.e. as soon as I get around to scanning it...
Knotted lace:
Nothing this month.
Puncetto:
I finished the square I had started last year. Another is in progress.
I am also working on some non-lace related project but don't want to say too much so I don't jinx myself. Hopefully I will have something to post soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment