Bobbin Lace:
Still plugging away on my current WIP. It's progressing a bit slower than I had thought it would, but that's OK too. Hopefully it will be finished within the next month or so.
I also started this little metallic star in January and completed it in early February.
Tatting:
I am slowly starting to tat a bit more - I think I'm finally recovering from the burn out I experienced over the last few months.
I have spent some time working on my large WIP. It probably won't happen, but I would like to work on it more consistently.
I also finished the last two days in the 24 Snowflakes in Tatting by Bjørn. As much as I had become used to working with 1 strand of DMC metallic floss, I am happy I'm done with it for now. It looks pretty when it's done, but it's not the easiest thread to work with. There are a few colors I didn't have a chance to try, but I think I can live with that! This book particularly was a bad choice since a lot of the patterns have relatively large rings. The last few patterns also contained spiral chains which posed a challenge as well. I have a nice collection of metallic stars now!
Needle lace:
Nothing.
Teneriffe:
I completed another little motif this month but haven't scanned it yet. I will post it once I get around to scanning it...
Knotted lace:
Nothing this month.
Puncetto:
Working on another square. I hope to complete it and post it soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment