Tuesday, September 2, 2014

August Progress 2014

Today most certainly did not feel like fall!  If it wasn't for the leaves in the yard, I would have said it's July.  This heat and humidity is not my thing at all!

Bobbin lace:
Made some good progress on my WIP.  Almost done!

Tatting:
Looking at my posts in August it would seem like I tatted a lot, but some of the posted projects were completed earlier.  The two metallic snowflakes and the barefoot sandals were actually completed this month.

I did steadily plug away on some of my larger WIPs as well, but have nothing to show yet.

Sewing:
I actually finished two skirts!  Granted they are so basic and simple they hardly count as a project, but to me it's a huge accomplishment since I used a sewing machine for the first time!

1 comment:

  1. What's going on?! You've gone from hardly posting to posting all the time :)
    I read your blog through a feed reader which refuses to let me comment, so I've been saving up my comments on previous posts. Will do it now.

    ReplyDelete