Monday, September 15, 2014

Oasis



Completing sweet rose with beads inspired me to try some of the other snowflakes in Jon's book.  I guess I am going more or less in order and the next one up was "Oasis".  I liked the finished snowflake, but I have decided that I am not a huge fan of SCMRs.  The mock ring never look as nice as true rings.

The main adaptation I made with this pattern is that I worked it in two rounds, since I really do not like to start CTM with a chain.  I prefer working in ends at the end!

Made with Lizbeth size 40 in black.

They are repaving the road by our house.  It sounds like it will be a loud, bright and sleepless night...  The road needs it though.  In the winter the pot holes get so big they threaten to eat up my little car!

1 comment: