Sunday, June 23, 2013

Minitats 45 - 49



It is entirely too hot today!  This morning while working up the nerve to go outside and do yardwork, I finished the ends on five more minitats.  As with the previous few posts, there is not much to say about these little motifs.  I put them on the scanner in reverse order again, so left to right, the motifs are 49 - 45.

Although they are both fairly common motifs, my favorite ones are No. 49 and No. 48 (second two from the left).  No. 47 is a cute flower but the large rings are hard to keep even. You can't tell since the motifs are squished on the scanner bed, but those rings do not want to stay in place!

Made with DMC special dentelles No. 80 in ecru.

2 comments:

  1. You are so much further along with the mini tats. I enjoy tatting them! Your motifs are lovely

    ReplyDelete