Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sneak Preview


A sneak preview of one of the projects I started recently. It will probably be a while before I finish it though. Despite my best intentions of trying to get through my WIPs, it seems like I start projects quicker than I finish them! I am back to focusing on only a few as opposed to trying to work on 10+ projects at a time. Let's see how long that lasts!

Halloween was a blast! I had forgotten how much fun it is to dress up. Unfortunately our camera acted up so I will have to bug my friends for pictures from the party.

5 comments:

  1. Mica, Oh, another beautiful motif! Looks like this one is going to be a lot larger.... You are quick!
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mica,
    I have this pattern in German but do not know who the author is. A friend passed it to me. Laura and I have been trying to find out. Would you let me know?
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mica for the answer to my question. I'll let Laura know too and I hope you will not mind if I direct her here to your blog. Do share when you have finished it and I will show you what I tatted up also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very pretty. I thought I had left a comment here earlier. I guess blogger was being a stinker and didn't let me leave it! :)

    ReplyDelete