I had so much fun making the first Teneriffe motif that I had to make a second one!
I used the exact same knots/interlacing as in the first one, the only difference being the order in which I did them in. I decided to go in order and did the two rounds of knots, the round of interlacing and then the last two rounds. The interlacing looks better, but the two outer rounds of knots aren't as neat as in the first motif.
Looks like more practice is needed!
The funny thing about this motif is that I had *just* enough thread to finish. I literally had ~2in left over when I was done. It was hard making the last knot. I'm glad I didn't have to add in more thread at the very end though. I am not too sure how to do that!
Very pretty! Good thing you had just barely enough thread and didn't have to learn "on the fly" how to do the thread adding. Nice motif.
ReplyDelete