Hard to believe, but I think spring is slowly arriving. No snowdrops yet, but at least most of the snow and ice in our yard have melted. Now everything just needs to dry out so I can start spring clean up!
Bobbin lace:
My WIP has been neglected for much of the month. I only picked up the bobbins a few times - guess it's time for another post to motivate me!
I started another small motif last weekend which I hope to finish soon.
I started another small motif last weekend which I hope to finish soon.
Tatting:
Most of my lace time has been devoted to shuttles. The biggest item I completed was the Butterfly Doily. Another ancient WIP quickly took its place in line though!
There are a few other larger projects I am working on that I have not posted yet. All in good time...
To take a break from the larger WIPs, I also managed to complete another snowflake from Jon's book as well as the last snowflake for my second round of 25 motif challenge.
There are a few other larger projects I am working on that I have not posted yet. All in good time...
To take a break from the larger WIPs, I also managed to complete another snowflake from Jon's book as well as the last snowflake for my second round of 25 motif challenge.
Needle Lace:
Quite a bit of time was also spent on needle lace and I managed to complete a piece of reticella lace I had been planning to make for a long time now. I should start another soon while I am still motivated to make needle lace. This one was quite rusty!
No comments:
Post a Comment