Sunday, September 1, 2013

August Progress 2013

I can't believe it's already September!  August was a strange month with a lot of travelling on weekends.  Some planned, some not so planned covering all different kinds of occasions.  In addition to our crazy weekend schedule, work is still in full swing, meaning I don't have much spare time and all non-essential chores and activities were put on hold.  Unfortunately that includes lace making (and playing the piano!)

Bobbin lace:
Very slow going on my WIP.  I need to force myself back to the pillow.  The sooner I complete the piece, the sooner I can move onto a pattern I like.

Tatting:
Not much here either.  I made very minimal progress on my two larger WIPs.  I did complete another small metallic snowflake and managed to slog through finishing the ends to some more minitats.  Almost done with those!

Needle Lace:
Nothing.

Teneriffe:
Nothing. 

Knotted Lace:
Nothing.

Puncetto:
I started another square, but even puncetto has been neglected!

Crochet:
Nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment