Sunday, August 11, 2013

Metallic Circle of Crowns



Continuing my tradition of making Jon's patterns with metallic thread after making them with cotton thread, I made a metallic version of Circle of Crowns.  The funny thing is that I had never set out to do all the patterns with metallic thread, but since I like all the patterns so much, I want to try them out in metallic thread as well!

Made with 1 strand of DMC metallic floss.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty in this thread and this blue. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. The metallic threads sure do make a statement! I love the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous blue!!! Tatted very well!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely. I've never used metallic thread before - I always imagine it to be a bit scratchy - is it? It looks great there but I get the impression it wouldn't slide very easily on rings?

    ReplyDelete