The Minitats shown above are an interesting bunch. I am up to No. 55 - 59 (L to R). My favorite one in this bunch is No. 55 (all the way to the left) closely followed by No. 56. I wish I could say I like No. 57 but something about it does not speak to me even though it should - it's a flower!
No. 58 should have been a cross, but I decided to make it a square instead. And I am really not sure about No. 59. It should be a candy cane! This is definitely one of those patterns where the size of picots plays a huge role. I am calling it a mini-snake instead:)
All minitats made with DMC Special Dentelles No. 80 in ecru.
Those are very nice!! :)
ReplyDeleteAh nice - I agree. I like 55 best too. 58 is nice as a square aswell - I always like how complicated this pattern looks. And hello! I always try to reply to your posts but for some reason my iPad has something against blogspot. Regular desktop machine is fine, which is what I'm using at the moment.
ReplyDelete