I hope everyone is having a nice holiday season!
Although it may be hard to believe, I have not abandoned the second round of 25 motif challenge.
Shown above is Glittering Snowflake from Tatted Snowflakes by Vida Sunderman made with Kreinik braid No. 4. I made a mistake in the center round which is why the whole thing bowls. I didn't realize the mistake until I was about half way through the second round and at that point I didn't want to start all over.
I finished this snowflake towards the end of October and kept running into delays with posting it. First I had computer problems, and then work kept me busy trying to wrap up as much as possible before the end of the year. It also didn't help that I know I have to go bak and rescan some of the files that I lost. Still haven't done so - first I need to determine what I lost. If I waited to do that before posting, I would probably post sometime in the middle of next year!
Once this snowflake was completed I was on a roll only to realize that I no longer have any of Kreinik braids, which means I have to order some.
No comments:
Post a Comment