Monday, December 31, 2012

December Progress

I was able to take a few days off between the holidays, but with winter suddenly coming a lot of the time at home was spent clearing away snow.  I am not a huge fan of snow and we live in an old house with suspect insulation, but I really do love the cold.

Bobbin lace:
I am on a bobbin lace roll!  It helps that I have been making small patterns, but I do tend to sit in front of my pillow on days I don't work.  It adds up!

Tatting:
I am trying to finish some of the WIPs lying around.  Unfortunately they are all fairly large projects so it will take some time to finish them.  At the same time, I don't want to start anything else since I do have an embarrassing number of started projects.

Needle Lace:
Nothing.

Teneriffe:
Nothing. 

Knotted Lace:
Nothing.

Puncetto:
Nothing.

Crochet:
Nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment