Well, I finally spent a bit more time making lace and actually had something to show!
Bobbin lace:
I finished the piece I started working on late August. The September challenge definitely helped!
Tatting:
I completed one piece - it was basically something small I wanted to finish so I could finally have a post with pictures!
I also worked a bit on one of my WIPs.
I started a new project as well, but encountered some technical difficulties. I was really looking forward to making it, but it is on hold for the time being. More details will follow once I get back to it.
I also worked a bit on one of my WIPs.
I started a new project as well, but encountered some technical difficulties. I was really looking forward to making it, but it is on hold for the time being. More details will follow once I get back to it.
Needle Lace:
Nothing.
Teneriffe:
Nothing.
Knotted Lace:
Nothing.
Puncetto:
Nothing.
Crochet:
Nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment