After neglecting lacemaking and my blog for way too long, I decided to give myself a challenge to hopefully keep this from happening again.
In the month of September, I would like to make bobbin lace at least five days every week.
The minimum requirement is to at least push one pin, although I will target five pins. The main reason for my minimum requirement is that I occasionally work late and come home way too late to sit at a pillow. Normally that only happens once or twice a week, but there are weeks where it happens more often. On those weeks, I think I can handle one pin!
Working ahead or catching up does not count - I need to sit at my pillow five days a week.
No penalties and awards, but I will be posting weekly updates.
We'll see how this goes...
Vintage Edging
1 day ago
..good luck!
ReplyDeleteFox : )