Bobbin lace:
I started my next bobbin lace pattern and it's coming along quite nicely.
I also completed another metallic lace bobbin star, scan to follow shortly.
Tatting:
The next 25 motif challenge is about 1/2 done. Hopefully it will be completed, scanned and posted soon.
I'm continuing to make progress on my large WIP. It is my new "grill tatting" so I have a chance to work on it a couple of times a week while waiting for dinner to grill. It's amazing how much can get done when you consistently work on it, even if it's not for huge chunks of time!
I am also making a gift for a friend and would like to finish next month (May). The final piece will be posted after it makes its way to its new owner.
Needle Lace:
Nothing.
Teneriffe:
Another little motif completed. Still not sure what I think of this lace. I obviously like it enough to pick it up on occassion!
Knotted Lace:
Nothing.
Puncetto:
I'm almost done with another square. Scan to follow once it's done.
No comments:
Post a Comment