What a dreary day! I had the best intentions of spending most of the day in the yard, but the weather didn't cooperate. Plan B was to get some things done around the house, but that hasn't happened yet either.
My lace time has been severely reduced. On the weekends, as long as the weather is nice, I play in the yard. In the evenings, when I would normally make lace, I have discovered Pocket Frogs. This is the first time I am so smitten by a game! I can't help it, but the little froggies are so darn cute. Game playing should slow down a bit now that I am at the higher level frogs that take longer to mature. I want to enjoy slowly playing the game so I tend not to use stamps and potions to speed things up. For the most part - sometimes I get impatient!
This is the the little bobbin lace star I finished last month, but didn't get around to scanning and posting until now. It worked up really quickly. I don't have the book in front of me, but I think this is one of the last stars without petals.
Neat! :)
ReplyDelete