Thursday, November 18, 2010

October progress

How the heck did it get to be mid November already! I really didn't make much lace of any kind in October and so far November doesn't seem to be much better.

Here it is, 2 weeks late...

Bobbin Lace:
I finally started my next bobbin lace project. It will probably take a while for me to complete it, especially at the rate I'm going these days.

Tatting:
The tatting break continues. I was busy making a gift, but since I still have it, I don't want to show it. It's not quite done anyways. As soon as it is out of my house I will post it.

The only other thing I managed to do was a variation of a motif I made for the 25 motif challenge.

Needle lace:
Nothing this month.

Teneriffe:
Nothing this month.

Knotted lace:
Nothing this month.

Puncetto:
I finished one more square and started a second one. I will post the completed one as soon as it is scanned.

Between working long hours and getting the yard ready for winter, I haven't had time for lace. Once yardwork is done for the year :( it should free up a bit of time for lace. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment