Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November Progress

I've been flitting from one WIP to another, but since most of them are fairly big, I don't have much to show.

Bobbin Lace:
Plugging away on my current pattern - it's a fun one to make!

I had to switch gears for a bit to make a small gift. This was only the second time ever that I had two pillows going at once! The lace is finished but I will wait to post it.

Tatting:
The tatting break continues for the most part. After finishing the baby shoes early in Nov., I did work on two of my WIPs on and off.

I also started another small project to have on hand if in case I need a last minute something to give away. I was determined not to start any new projects though...

Needle lace:
I finally picked this up again. I think the reason I am so hesitant to work on it is that the patterns is not prepared well. The pattern is printed on thin cardstock and I had planned on working on my makeshift needle lace pillow. It's not working out too well though - too awkward to handle. Even though couching is a pain when using a fabric backing, I will probably go back to that for my next piece. Maybe:)

Teneriffe:
Progress!

Knotted lace:
This is another WIP I've been working on on and off. It's coming along. Slowly. Very, very slowly.

Puncetto:
I finished one more square and started a second one. I will post the completed one as soon as it is scanned.

How the heck did it get to be December already!

No comments:

Post a Comment