Yet another kumihimo adventure. I put this braid down for a loooong time after I started and it shows. The large blip in the upper part of the braid is from when I picked it up and tried to start again. I think I reversed the order. After that, you can tell when I put it down and picked it up again, but at least the threads didn't get flipped around.
This braid was fun to make. Once I got into the swing of things I could make it without really thinking about it. Kind of nice to zone out when I was too exhausted to do much else.
I'm still using my cardboard loom and it's seen better days. I should probably make a new one before I start a new braid. One of the notches is about to tear off. I'm also still using the cheapo crochet thread. Yeah, I'm getting sick of the colors, but will probably stick with them for now. I don't see myself using the thread for anything else!
No comments:
Post a Comment