Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Motif No. 12



Yeay!  Almost halfway there!  At least now I know that even if (I mean, when) things slow down during the summer, I should have no problems catching up in the fall.  Once the leaves are all raked, of course:)

Another motif from 24 Snowflakes in Tatting by Lene Bjørn.  I wasn't sure I'd like making it, but it was really fun to make.  Not much else to say about it.  Oh, it was made with 1 strand of DMC metallic floss.

This is one of the two motifs that I finished last week, as mentioned in my last post.

This week we've been eating lettuce from my garden.  I cheated a bit and bought seedlings, but hey, it's my first time ever trying to grow a veggie garden.  Now I just hope everything else I bought/seeded will take.  At least some if it!

No comments:

Post a Comment