Work has been pretty crazy the last few weeks. I am too tired to do anything when I come home which includes making lace or posting!
Made some decent progress on my WIP. Over halfway there!
Kept plugging away on
all four active WIPs. So far my goal of picking up each WIP at least once month is going well, but I will have to revisit that once yard work season starts.
I actually started a small needle lace piece! It's coming along quickly - when I pick it up!
I finished
two more
hats! The WIP in my last post is now finished and has been sent to the recipient. More pictures to come once it makes it to its destination.
Knitting:
Both of my
WIPs are now complete. Since they are both gifts I need to wait to post them. I also have a few more projects in progress.
Wow! For a busy person, you manage to juggle a lot of projects. I'm impressed. You are obviously very organized. I look forward to seeing your project progress.
ReplyDelete