Tuesday, October 1, 2013

September Progress 2013

September was another slow month for lace.  Luckily it was not as slow as last year's summer!

Bobbin lace:
I am not sure I picked up my bobbins at all.  Maybe once?

Tatting:
I finished two small motifs - more to have something to post than anything else.  I may have picked up the large WIP once, but I couldn't guarantee it.

Needle Lace:
I did actually start a small piece towards the end of the month.  It's not done yet, but it will make a nice small project to work on when I need a break from my large progress.

Teneriffe:
Nothing. 

Knotted Lace:
Nothing.

Puncetto:
I do have a small motif started, but I don't remember if I started it in August or September...

Crochet:
Nothing.

1 comment:

  1. I admire your ability to keep track of what you're doing. I don't have that kind of organization at home, only at work!

    ReplyDelete