I really liked the matte blue beads looked in the
beaded flower I made earlier this year! In fact I liked it so much I dug through my stash of beads and saw I also have matte green beads. The blue beads had a greater variety of colors though, which I think looks better. The green beads pretty much have two shades of green making it kind of monotone compared to the blue beads. It still looks a bit better than only one color.
At least with green beads, it really does not look like a snowflake any more:)
Same pattern as the blue flower, made with DMC Special Dentelles 80 in white.
So pretty and so small! I like this one even better than the blue one. : )
ReplyDeleteFox
Quite pretty!
ReplyDeleteBlue is my favorite color, but after looking at both your blue and green versions, I think I like the green better. Very pretty!
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful!! :)
ReplyDelete