I managed to post more than in April of last year! Hopefully my lacemaking won't completely drop off during the summer. I did have to start mowing this past weekend though...
Bobbin lace:
Tatting:
Most of my tatting time has been spent working on WIPs. I did manage to complete Jon's Efflorescence pattern - once in cotton thread and again in metallic thread. I also managed to make myself finish the ends to a few more minitats. Finally, I repeated the same pattern designed by Renulek that I made earlier, this time though, I added green beads.
Needle Lace:
I just finished another motif, but still need to pluck all the threads out. Right now it's very fuzzy around the edges - they look like some of the giant centipedes that we occasionally see in our basement:)
Puncetto:
I didn't pick up puncetto too often this month, but I did complete a little sampler that I hope to post soon.
Knitting:
I finished a little lace bag that I made to practice lace knitting. I am also working on another slightly larger knitting project, but with spring here, I'm not sure it will be finished any time soon!
Miscellaneous:
Last thing to mention are the two little macaron coin purses. They still make me smile when I see them:)
I finished a little lace bag that I made to practice lace knitting. I am also working on another slightly larger knitting project, but with spring here, I'm not sure it will be finished any time soon!
Miscellaneous:
Last thing to mention are the two little macaron coin purses. They still make me smile when I see them:)
No comments:
Post a Comment