I recently picked up puncetto again. I forgot how much fun it is to make! Considering I haven't touched it in about 1 year, I was amazed by how much I remembered. Granted I did review the basics of making the knots before picking up a needle, but it was much easier than I had remembered.
A few rows past the center of the spider, I figured out why mine looks wonky. As long as I remember what to do next time, it should look better!
Made with DMC Cebelia 30, the square measures ~ 1.5 inches across.
Blogger is driving me crazy these days. Now in order to post pictures, the extension has to be part of the name. As a mac user, I see this as totally unnecessary!

Okay, Mica... I have just spent one hour looking at how this stitch is done in a video... I MUST NOT follow you down this tempting road! I can see the addictive qualities of stitching this very lovely lace!
ReplyDeleteFox : 0
Puncetto is addictive:)
Delete