Sunday, January 20, 2013

Random crochet sample




As I was looking for items I have to rescan after losing the files when my hard drive crashed, I found this little crochet square.  I believe I finished it last year (probably early last year), but have never gotten around to scanning it.

It is another motif from the Reader's Digest Complete Guide to Needlework and was made with the random crochet 10 thread that I have on hand.

There is not much to say about this square.  Not crazy about the thread.  Definitely don't like the size of thread.  Not crazy about the color and as a rule, I don't like square motifs.

I think the main reason I made it is for some crochet practice:)

One thing I do need to figure out at some point is how to finish the ends.  So far I have been avoiding them!

No comments:

Post a Comment