Bobbin lace:
I finished two small stars that I tend to make in the winter using metallic thread. Although the stars are quite cute and very sparkly, I will probably put them aside for a while. It seems like these sparkly metallic stars should be made around the holidays and not much later in the year!
I also completed another small doily which I will post soon - as soon as I get around to scanning it... A new project is already on my pillow.
I also completed another small doily which I will post soon - as soon as I get around to scanning it... A new project is already on my pillow.
Tatting:
This year I would like to at least try to make a dent in my out-of-control pile of WIPs and UFOs. To be fair, I started steadily (but very slowly) attacking the pile last year. Since most of my projects are large, it will probably be a while before I have anything to post.
As a quick break in between my large projects, I did manage to complete two small projects, including this one. The second project will hopefully be posted soon.
As a quick break in between my large projects, I did manage to complete two small projects, including this one. The second project will hopefully be posted soon.
Needle Lace:
Nothing.
Teneriffe:
Nothing.
Knotted Lace:
Nothing.
Puncetto:
Nothing.
Crochet:
Nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment